ServiceWhatsApp works with Google Chrome 36+
This fix requires Franz 5. If you are still on Franz 4 then please update here.
Please follow the steps to fix the "WhatsApp works with Google Chrome 36+" issue.
- Please remove the "whatsapp" folder in:
- macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Franz/recipes/
- Windows: %appdata%/Franz/recipes/
- Linux: ~/.config/Franz/recipes/
- Delete WhatsApp from your Franz services
- Restart Franz
- Add WhatsApp via "Add new service"
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
FranzI'm on Franz 4.0.4 and I can't automatically update to Franz 5
In Franz 5 we have added tons of new features and have completely revamped the whole infrastructure and how services are provided and synchronized. In other words: Franz 5 was rewritten from the scratch. This also means that for technical reasons, we are not able to do an automatic update from Franz 4 to 5.
To update to Franz 5, please download the latest version from here.
WindowsError after update
Some users have reported that they were not able to launch the app with this or a similar error:
If you are affected by this, please restart your computer, download and install the App from
👉 meetfranz.com or
Premium Supporter LicenseHow to cancel my subscription
To cancel your premium supporter license, you have options.
- Go to your account settings and click "manage subscriptions", from there click "cancel subscription"
- Send us an email with the request